Abacus classes students are busy in calculation on Abacus.
What is Abacus?
- The abacus also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool Abacus was invented some 2500 years ago primarily in China.
- Basic mathematical operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are solved by simple movement of beads in this instrument.
- Abacus training focuses on the development of mental calculation capabilities and ensures that the child understands the basic number system thoroughly.
Get Friendly With Abacus
The image show that the structure of an abacus.
Best Time to Start Abacus Training
Abacus training should start early during the formative ages of the child. Children in the age group of four to five can start basic abacus training.
However, it is never too late when it comes to learning a skill.
So, even older children start training in abacus calculation with the help of a math tutor.
Advantages of Abacus
IMPETUS ABACUS Training is specially designed to developed both brains i.e. left & right. This automatically develops following quantities of students.
- Listening skills and Improve Reading skills.
- Improves confidence.
- Develop Photographic memory.
- Increase Mathematical skills.
- Increase concentration.
- Visualizations power.
- Reduce Phobia Number.
- Winning attitude.
Time Table o Abacus Classes
|Friday||6 P.M. to 8 P.M.||2 Batches|
|saturday||9:30 A.M. to 11:30A.M.||Regular Level Batch|
|saturday||11:30A.M. to 1:30A.M.||Junior Level Batch|